WIN a Brocock PCP Air Rifle at The Great British Shooting Show 2020
Just by visiting the Brocock stand at the BRITISH SHOOTING SHOW, top airgun Company Brocock is offering visitors a chance to win a New Brocock Precharged air Rifle.
The competition which is FREE TO ENTER and will be drawn on Sunday afternoon (16th February) at 16:00 by a member of the British Shooting Show Staff. Brocock can be found in the Daystate/Brocock/MTC Optics ‘village’ in hall 6 stand B18.
The Brocock Bantam is a Lightweight precharged carbine with powerful performance. This bull-pup style carbine has been increasingly the go-to air rifle of choice for airgun enthusiasts all over the World. Shooters love the handling of the rifle which is extremely familiar with that of a conventional rifle.
The Bantam is extremely short at just 864 mm (34 inches) but retains a 17 inch (432 mm) silenced barrel and complete with alloy 400cc Bottle
Terms and conditions:
How to enter
1. All entries must be made on the Brocock stand at the 2020 British shooting show
2. Entries received after 15:50 on 16th February will not be accepted.
3. This prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary
4. Brocock Ltd or The British Shooting Show will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid or damaged, regardless of cause. Entries must be readable to qualify for entry.
5. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
6. Brocock Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. Employees of Brocock Ltd, Daystate or MTC Optics, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw are prohibited in entering the competition.
8. As you are entering a draw to win an airgun you must be over 18 years of age.
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Brocock Ltd may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
11. Brocock Ltd reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
12. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a member of the British Shooting Show Staff at 16:00hrs on the last day of the show.
13. The winner will receive a Brocock Bantam 2 air rifle
14. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) immediately after the draw or in any case within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Brocock Ltd within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Brocock Ltd will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
15. The prize will be sent to a gunshop within 14 days of responding, or they may collect from Brococks Staffordshire premises.
16. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Brocock Ltd reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the companies control makes it necessary to do so.
17. The decision of Brocock Ltd regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition.
19. Brocock Ltd reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, Brocock Ltd, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Brocock Ltd, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
21. Brocock Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
22. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Brocock Ltd or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
23. All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. Brocock Ltd reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.