Stephen & Son Exhibiting At The BSS ’18
Stephen & Son Gunmakers Ltd., is specialised in restocking, gun fitting, alterations, renovations, servicing and general repairs for top English and fine continental guns.
They also sell a range of new and pre-owned guns. Stephen & Son are an official dealer and repair centre for Chapuis Armes as well as a dealer or Caesar Guerini, Miroku and Browning. Stephane said, “We do like guns with pretty stocks as one of our specialities is stock making, which means that virtually every walnut stock on our guns has been hand picked by us! We will always ensure that your purchased gun fits you perfectly.
- Restrocking – Restocking your measurements on English and Continental guns.
- Insurance – Quotes available.
- Stocks – Large choice of top quality walnut wood blanks in stock.
- Gun Fitting – Gun fit is very important. We advise if your gun fits you correctly and they can carry out the necessary alteration for game and clay shooters.
- Servicing – Strip, clean and inspection on any brand of gun at their Harlington workshop.
- repairs – From firing pins and springs all the way through to complete barrel replacement, Stephen & son are happy to undertake all gun repairs, including insurance work.
- Restoration & finishing – For just a new traditional oil finish, to refresh an old gun or for a complete rebuild, Stephen & son can assist with any type of project.
Stephen & Son will be exhibiting at the British Shooting Show 2018, NEC, Birmingham. Their exhibition stand will have a selection of new and pre-owned guns as well as a work bench where visitors will be able to observe first hand their stock makers demonstrating the work and skill that goes into producing and finishing that perfect gen.