NEW! The GRS Femund Knives
The new GRS Femund Knives have just landed with Highland Outdoors.
GRS have teamed up with Brusletto Knives of Norway to give you the ultimate knife for trips in the wild. The GRS Femund is a heavy full-tang hunting knife with a Scandinavian grind and finger protection. The blade has a drip-point profile. The beautiful GRS Femund knife is durable and well balanced knife that sits well in the hand – perfect for both hunting and fishing.
Get the matching knife to your GRS laminate stock
This has been in the GRS plans for a ling time, and they are finally here. Available in eight laminate colours and two different sheath styles.
- Weight: 325 grams (including sheath)
- Total length knife: 23.5 cm
- Length blade: 11.5 cm
- Knife steel: Böhler 690 in HRC58 quality
- Handle: GRS birch laminate
- Sheath: Black ox leather with edge block
- Produced with GRS laminate side panels and a finger grand for safety.
GRS chose this knife because of the all-around capability they have, good for chopping wood, skinning a deer, cutting Biltong or turning the steak on the Braai or BBQ. The have tested these knives for 6 months now, and they are outstanding quality. Still sharp as a razor!