The NEW MTC Viper Pro 10×44
A new clarity of vision. MTC scopes have always been the smart shooter’s choice.
Now the scopes themselves have just become a lot smarter with the introduction of a new fixed magnification scope – the NEW Viper Pro 10×44.
Featuring the Viper Pro’s ‘Smart’ range turret that is geared to make up to 3 rotations of the turret relate to a single rotation of a customisable range display window. The new scope makes dialling to the required range a certainty as there is virtually no chance of running out of elevation and cannot be rotated past one turn.
The scope contains all the features you would expect of such a top end, high quality scope such as illumination and side parallax. Lenses in the 10×44 are of note as they contain a special type of glass for the brightest image as well as being tuned to work with modern scope cameras and digital night sites.
- Fixed 10x magnification for best optical performance
- Super bright multi coated optics for a new standard of light transfer
- Patented magnetic, rotating flip-up lens covers
- Patented magnifying lens in rear cover for head-up display of turret or parallax marketing
- Range ‘window’ on elevation turret
- ‘Smart’ range turret; geared to make up to 3 rotations of the turret relate to a single rotation of a customisable range display window
- Side parallax
- Illuminated reticle with separate on/off bottom
- Waterproof, fog-proof, shockproof & nitrogen purged
- SCB2 multi-point reticle
- Magnification – Fixed 10
- Objective lens diameter – 44 mm
- Exit pupil – 4.4 mm
- Eye relief – 100 mm
- Parallaz-free setting 10–infinity
- Adjustment per click – ¼” at 100 yards
- Tube diameter – 30 mm
- Internal adjustment range – 35 MOA
- Field of view – 3.5 mm at 10 m
- Weight – 750 g
- Viper Pro 10×44 SRP – £349