NEW – Leupold LTO-Quest
Thermal Imager, Camera and Flashlight
The new Leupold LTO-Quest is an advanced thermal imaging viewer and camera with a built in 300 lumen dual intensity flashlight. The rugged, rubberised body is small enough to fit in your pocket, and light enough that it won’t slow you down in the field.
Featuring a 206 x 156 thermal sensor with a 20° field of view, the LTO-Quest can detect a heat signature out to 300 yards using any one of its eight colour palettes. The micro USB port is used to both charge the LTO-Quest and download any images that are stored on the removable SD card, which is included.
The Leupold LTO-Quest is designed, machined and assembled in the United States and backed by the Leupold 5-year electronics warranty.
- Thermal sensor – 206 x 156
- Field of view – 20°
- detection distance – 300 yards
- Battery – Internal, 4 hours rechargeable
- Storage Media – Micro SD card – Minimum of 2,000 images
- Frame Rate – >15 Hz
- Focus – Fixed focus
- Flashlight – Variable power 300 Lumen LED
- Display – 2.4″ LCD
- User interface – 3 Button navigation
- Colour palettes – 8 Options
- Warranty – Leupold 5-year electronic warranty
“Leupold works closely with hunters to develop products to help them be more effective in the field” said Tim Lesser, vice president of product development for Leupold & stevens, Inc. “The LTO Quest gives hunters a pocket-sized tool to help recover game that may otherwise have been lost.”