Hatsan Launches New Semi-Automatic Shotgun: The Escort Raider
Leading Turkish airgun brand Hatsan Arms Company has launched the Escort Raider, a box fed semi-automatic shotgun. A tactical-style shotgun, the Escort Raider is ideal for those taking part in practical or dynamic shooting who have a Section 1 Firearm Certificate.
Exclusively distributed in the UK by Edgar Brothers, the Escort Raider is available in 12- and 20-bore and has 3″ chambers with a detachable magazine. Unlike the version on the Hatsan website the UK Escort Raider comes with a multi-choke barrel. The Raider operates on Hatsan’s proprietary Smart Valve Piston system: this unique system optimizes the gas flow and ensures smooth working during almost any conditions.
With drop spacer shims the slope of the durable advanced polymer stock, can be adjusted to allow for a perfect fit. The barrel is chrome plated and is therefore oxidization proof, and is fitted with a Picatinny rail for optics which offers an adjustable rear sight, while the fibre optic front sight is also adjustable.
The Raider comes with an aluminium alloy receiver specially designed to take the detachable box magazine, which is available in two, five, seven and 10-round versions, plus there is also space for two further rounds to be stored in the butt of the gun. The shotgun can be ordered with 24″, 26″ or 28″ barrel. All versions come with a comfortable rubber recoil pad and sling swivels on the stock and magazine cap. The Raider has a manual cross-button trigger safety and stock finish options include camouflage, matte black and green, all of which are built to withstand tough conditions.
- Security & law enforcement, competition purpose 12 gauge, 3″/76 m chamber tactical semi-automatic shotgun with detachable magazine. Also available in 20 gauge
- Smart Valve Piston
- Fixed cylinder choke 18″ (46 cm) or 20″ (51 cm) slug barrel for shot or slugs (UK version has multi-choke)
- Flash suppressor and additional muzzle cap included. Door buster is optional
- Ghost ring adjustable rear sight integrated on the picatinny rail and adjustable front sight with fibre optic sights
- 2-shotshells holder insert on stock for emergency
- Spacer shims to adjust the cast of the stock for a perfect fit
- Strong and durable advanced polymer compound synthetic stock with integrated pistol grip
- Elastic material covered pistol grip
- Ergonomic design for the integrated picatinny rail
- Oxidation Proof – Chrome plated barrels made of Chromium, Nickel, Molybdenum steel
- All barrels are proof tested
- Tough black matte finish
- Elastic butt pad for recoil absorption
- Manual cross-button trigger safety
- Box magazine are available in 2, 5, 7, or 10 shot capacity
- Sling swivels on stock and magazine cap.
RRP: From £773
For more information, visit Edgar Brothers.