MUSTO Win BETA International Award
The BETA International awards consist of eight categories, which are Country Clothing & Footwear, Feed & Supplements, General, Horsecare Equipment & (horse) Clothing, Pet Products, Rider Clothing & Footwear, Saddlery & Tack and Safety & Security. The award winners were announced on Monday, 23rd January.
MUSTO received the award for best Country Clothing & Footwear 2017 for their Lightweight Machine Washable GORE-TEX®.
Emmie Brown International Marketing Manager – Country commented, “We are delighted to be announced as winners of Country Clothing & Footwear 2017. The Lightweight Machine Washable Tweed GORE-TEX® Jacket is a product we’re immensely proud of, and it’s fantastic to receive recognition for the continuous innovation we value so highly here at MUSTO.
Lightweight Machine Washable Tweed Jacket
This women’s tweed jacket is exceptional. Not only is it made in a tweed that can be machine washed without it discolouring or becoming rough, this jacket is completely waterproof. The 2-layer GORE-TEX® liner protects you from the worst weather and allows perspiration to escape. Made for shooting, the flaps of the large cargo pockets can be pinned back for easy access and handwarmer pockets will keep you warm when stationary. Inner cuffs with DWR prevent water running up your sleeves.
- Lambswool tweed made in Lovat Scottish Mill with a specialised teflon® coating for stain resistance and colour retention when washed
- 2-layer GORE-TEX® Z-liner for incredible waterproof and windproof protection and breathability
- Adjustable waist drawcord for a snug fit and to keep in the warmth
- Clarino™ fabric on the collar for durability
- Inner LYCRA® cuffs with durable water repellent coating to keep out water
- 2 bellow pockets with flap retainers, 2 chest handwarmer pockets and a zipped chest pocket
- Inner poacher’s pocket with stud closure and mesh drainage channel
- OUTER: 96% Wool, 4% Polyamide
- Z-LINER: 52% ePTFE, 48% Polyester, 2-Layer GORE-TEX® Z-Liner
- LINING: 52% Polyester 48% Viscose Twill
- WP: 28,000 mm
- MVP: 17,000 g/m2