GRS RAGNAROK Rifle Stock
The GRS Ragnarok stock has the same rear stock as the Bifrost and is fitted with a new foldable hinge as standard. Main body of the Ragnarok is made from 6063 hard anodized aluminium.
Its tactical fore-end enables the mounting of night vision/thermal imaging equipment or top mounted bipods. The MLok mounting system also enables accessories such as picatinny rails, sling studs, flush cups and so on. GRS have all of these accessories available and they are sold separately. The GRS SpeedLock 2.0 system makes it easy to adjust the length of pull, cheek piece and height of the recoil pad, all with the touch of a button.
The GRS Ragnarok is only available for the Blaser R8, R8 left handed, R93 and R93 left handed rifles. The Ragnarok is made to fit the Blaser Professional rifles and you are able to use the original magazines.
The GRS Ragnarok is perfect for the serious shooter who wants the ultimate rifle.
- 6063 anodized aluminium body
- GRS SpeedLock adjustable system
- Hinge included
- LOP 37.5 – 40.5 cm
- 0.5 GRS Limbsaver Airtech recoil pad
- Total length 885 mm
- Forend width 42 mm
- Weight 2036 grams
- No bedding required
- Flush cup sling mounts and sling loops included
- canting of recoil pad in 5* increments
- Prepared for mounting picatinny rails on the forend
- 1 picatinny rail on the rear stock included
- Recommended torque settings 5.5 nm
For more information go to Highland Outdoors.