FAUSTI RDX o/u Shotgun
FAUSTI is coming back to the international arena with the RDX, a new and prestigious proposal for field shooting.
The RDX is an over and under shotgun of unparalleled quality, elegance and unique looks. Its new, slim and low-profile “Round Body” action has been totally redesigned in lines and dimensions by the engineers and designers at FAUSTI to give this model not only the line of a best shotgun, but also strength and reliability second to none. The new round body action is machined from a solid piece of forged steel, hardened and tempered and features the patented “Four Lock” mechanism. The stock in select walnut comes with a classic round pistol grip, rubber recoil pad and an innovative checkering pattern.
The deep ornamental scroll pattern laser engraved at Atelier Cellini is definitely worth mentioning.
The RDX is available in all standard calibers from 12 to 20, 16, 28 and .410 bore. Every gun is built on a dedicated frame scaled to the caliber, with the exception of the .410 built on a 28ga action. The RDX comes standard with traditional color case hardening or coin finish, single selective trigger, ejectors and a set of 5 interchangeable choke tubes.
- Type: Over and Under Shotgun
- Calibre: 12-16-20-28 and .420
- Chamber: 70-76
- Barrels: 60-63-65-67.5-71-73 and 76 cm
- Chokes: Fixed on interchangeable choke tubes on request
- Action: Round body box lock – colour case hardened or coin finished
- Mechanism: Single selective trigger or double trigger – extractors or ejectors
- Stock: Pistol grip, Prince of Wales or English style stock
- Forend: Splinter
- Engraving: Laser by Atelier Cellini
- Case: ABS model. VL 300