Announcing the Ultimate in Field Target hardware – The new Daystate Tsar is a match ready rifle
A full on Field Target rifle from Daystate developed in collaboration with Ataman/Demyan, one of Russia’s top match airgun design partnerships
The Tsar continues Daystate’s rich legacy of match-winning Field Target rifle – for shooters who compete at the highest national and international levels.
Some sports demand an uncompromising approach for success. The new Tsar has been designed and built without compromise to perform in the high standards required on today’s outdoor target competition circuit – a sport where less than the width of a pellet at 50 metres can make the difference between bringing home the silverware – or not.
Regulated for optimal 12-foot pound performance and shot to shot consistency, the Tsar has been developed to be a trophy winner from the start.
The Tsar features include:
- Trigger unit using a 5 level adjustable multi-sear system incorporating a multi-adjustable trigger blade.
- High Precision match grade stainless steel Lowther Walther barrel.
- The Tsar’s advance stock constructed in a blue laminate is fitted with an adjustable cheek piece, adjustable atomically shaped grip and a long forend rail. Unique to the Tsar is a specially designed multi-positional butt pad is included for maximum control.
- The Tsar’s Russian-made advanced action is backed up by the stock that is every bit as state of the art. Made from special blue finished laminate, used to elimate stress been transferred to the metal work it cradles, the thumb hole stock is crafted for both form and function in mind. It’s ergonomic shape and array of multi-adjustable features bring every conceivable benefit to the Tsar shooter, whether faced with a sitting, prone, kneeling or standing shot.
- Quick adjustment of the cheekpiece and forend can be made on the fly. While a more tailored gun can be achieved by way of precise adjustments to the cheek, but pad and palm rest. An accessory rail under forend. Also, allows further fittings for a totally bespoke setup and maximum control.
- Unit construction breech utilising a side leaver cocking operation. The rifle is fitted with a dry fire facility to allow a practice of trigger control without actually shooting a pellet.
OVERALL LENGTH 1070mm
BARREL LENGTH 460mm
WEIGHT UNSCOPED 4.5kg
SHOTS PER CHARGE 140@12 ft/lbs
PRICE (UK) £1900.00