Join the CPC Team!
The role requires an active person (preferably mechanically/electrically educated) to carry out work activities within the CPC workshop and, on occasion, at shooting grounds. You will enhance the workshop/parts department, and your responsibilities will include the following:-
- Trap Sale Preparation – Preparation of new/old trap sales, based upon customer requirements.
- Technical Phone Calls – Troubleshooting.
- Spare Parts Dispatching/Ordering – Sorting customer parts, stock control.
- Customer Trap Repairs/Servicing.
- Trap Sales – Actively promote trap deals/offers, quote customer based upon enquiries.
- Customer/Event Visits – Maintain a professional appearance to the public and sport professionals.
SALARY DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE –
Our company is based off the A52 between Grantham and Nottingham
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: Immediate Start Available